It’s been fun experiencing the cold winter holidays that I’ve always seen in my favorite movies (who else loves “The Holiday”?!), and now I’m happily dashing off to the Caribbean for Christmas and New Years *woo-hoo!*
Nothing says “Christmas” to me like waking up to sunny, tropical weather and having brunch with my family in our pjs. For the past few years we’ve really cut down on present-giving and focused more on spending quality time together. As our young-ins get older and move away, we really cherish and value the time we’re all on one island and can spend together.
So I’m tucking away all of my winter coats and boots, and making hard decisions about which bikinis to pack (just kidding, I’m packing them all!) Luckily, the one thing I never have to make a decision about is what I travel in.
- White tee (I love J. Crew Vintage T-Shirts!)
- Jeans/Leggings (FRAME and Lulu Lemon are my go-to)
- Adidas ‘Stan Smith’ (or, if the destination is super cold: Stuart Weitzman Lowland boots)
- Cashmere scarf. Big, soft, and warm.
- Cardigan. Layers are necessary when traveling. I opt for a neutral color.
- Tote bag. I love a big bag that I can throw everything into. I toggle between the Celine Minibelt Bag and the Madewell Tote, and I like to tie a colorful silk scarf around the handle.
Check back later this week to catch up with me on my next island destination! Wishing everyone safe and smooth travels during this busy season, and happy holidays!
Details // FRAME Denim // J. Crew Vintage Tee // DVF ‘Erika’ Cashmere Cardigan // Adidas Stan Smith Sneaker // Cashmere Scarf // Louis Vuitton Carry-On Suitcase // Celine Minibelt Bag // Silk Scarf // Monogramed Louis Vuitton Passport Cover
Photographer: Mike Cooke